Children in Sweden are exposed to a huge number of TV advertisements. Food adverts primarily for fast food and sweets dominate the advertisements shown during children's viewing times. Research from the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, shows that Sweden is no different from other countries when it comes to the number of adverts that children are exposed to.
- Fast food and sweets advertised when children watch televisionTue, 14 Dec 2010, 12:35:32 EST
- Kids now see fewer television ads for sweets and beverages, but more for fast foodMon, 5 Jul 2010, 16:36:19 EDT
- Few food adverts during children's TV are likely to be banned under new regulationsWed, 27 May 2009, 19:44:46 EDT
- Scientists call for tighter regulations on food adverts during children's TV viewingThu, 28 Oct 2010, 10:06:52 EDT
- TV food advertising increases children's preference for unhealthy foodsThu, 30 Jun 2011, 13:35:36 EDT