Friday, November 26, 2010 - 11:01 in Mathematics & Economics
A new UK company set to transform the use of terahertz electronics for applications in security imaging, telecommunications and cancer detection has won (Wednesday 24 November) a prize in Research Councils UK (RCUK) Business Plan Competition 2010.
- ACR statement on airport full-body scanners and radiationWed, 6 Jan 2010, 14:38:01 EST
- A whole new light on graphene metamaterialsSun, 4 Sep 2011, 15:32:32 EDT
- New wave: JILA develops efficient source of terahertz radiationThu, 20 Jan 2011, 11:06:22 EST
- How to make microwaves on a chip to replace X-rays for medical imaging and securityThu, 29 May 2008, 15:14:55 EDT
- Wake-up call to business: Tighten up on information securityMon, 30 Jun 2008, 12:14:43 EDT