Upper-class people have more educational opportunities, greater financial security, and better job prospects than people from lower social classes, but that doesn't mean they're more skilled at everything. A new study published in Psychological Science, a journal of the Association for Psychological Science, finds surprisingly, that lower-class people are better at reading the emotions of others.
- Upper-class people have trouble recognizing others' emotionsMon, 22 Nov 2010, 17:04:14 EST
- Was Darwin wrong about emotions?Tue, 13 Dec 2011, 23:37:21 EST
- Social class as cultureMon, 8 Aug 2011, 16:36:32 EDT
- Anger makes people want things moreMon, 1 Nov 2010, 16:03:17 EDT
- Distract yourself or think it over? 2 ways to deal with negative emotionsTue, 5 Jul 2011, 20:36:02 EDT