The Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission (TRMM) satellite traveled over Tomas twice on Tuesday, Nov. 2. The second time was at 2005 UTC (4:05 p.m. EDT) when it was still classified as a tropical storm. During TRMM's second overpass, Tomas' center of circulation wasn't evident. Today, Nov. 3 that center is reforming.
- NASA's TRMM satellite sees Tomas' power fluctuateWed, 3 Nov 2010, 17:05:11 EDT
- NASA's TRMM Satellite measures Cyclone Ului's Australian rainfall from spaceMon, 22 Mar 2010, 18:10:55 EDT
- NASA's TRMM satellite sees heavy rainfall in Choi-WanThu, 17 Sep 2009, 16:56:42 EDT
- NASA's TRMM satellite maps Cyclone Paul's extreme rainfall totals in AustraliaFri, 2 Apr 2010, 15:22:20 EDT
- Tropical Storm Tomas calls for alerts in south PacificThu, 11 Mar 2010, 18:22:27 EST