Tuesday, November 2, 2010 - 13:31 in Physics & Chemistry
Professor Cliff Ricketts preferred the fuel efficiency of a 1994 Toyota Tercel when compared to other used cars. That's why he gutted its gas tank and fuel lines in favor of water tanks and solar cells.
- New clues about a hydrogen fuel catalystWed, 5 Aug 2009, 9:43:28 EDT
- Enzyme cocktail converts cellulosic materials, water into hydrogen fuelWed, 11 Feb 2009, 17:08:03 EST
- New fuel cell keeps going after the hydrogen runs outFri, 29 Jun 2012, 18:01:45 EDT
- New storage system design brings hydrogen cars closer to realityThu, 2 Apr 2009, 14:16:38 EDT
- Hydrogen tank lighter than batteryTue, 4 Nov 2008, 10:29:12 EST