Monday, November 1, 2010 - 10:32 in Mathematics & Economics
With a lifelong interest in politics, University of Cincinnati researcher Muer Yang spent the last two years developing a quantitative method for allocating voting machines that could significantly reduce the average wait time of voters.
- Voting-machine-allocation method could reduce voters' wait time by 36 percentMon, 1 Nov 2010, 11:35:09 EDT
- Timing of political messages influences voter preferences, U of Minnesota researcher findsThu, 14 Aug 2008, 10:21:30 EDT
- Protect your vote -- avoid election machine errorsMon, 3 Nov 2008, 10:29:35 EST
- Wait time guarantees not likely to reduce waits for joint replacement surgeryFri, 31 Oct 2008, 11:51:06 EDT
- Among voters lacking strong party preferences, Obama faces 20% handicap due to race biasTue, 2 Oct 2012, 13:05:51 EDT