Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 12:31 in Biology & Nature
(AP) -- More tries aren't necessarily better when it comes to in vitro fertilization.
- Exposure to nitrogen dioxide lowers in vitro fertilization successMon, 12 Apr 2010, 11:22:28 EDT
- In vitro fertilization less successful with alternative fertility treatmentsTue, 18 Aug 2009, 12:43:58 EDT
- New study finds stronger regulations of in vitro fertilization may save livesThu, 14 Apr 2011, 4:34:10 EDT
- Canada's universal health care system should fund in-vitro fertilizationMon, 31 Aug 2009, 13:31:48 EDT
- Accelerated fertility treatment leads to shortened time to pregnancy and cost savingsTue, 30 Jun 2009, 0:49:38 EDT