Twenty-two physical symptoms associated with cancer symptoms often unrecognized and undertreated are prevalent in all types of cancers regardless of whether the patient is newly diagnosed, undergoing treatment or is a cancer survivor, according to researchers from the Regenstrief Institute and the Indiana University schools of medicine and nursing.
- Physical symptoms prevalent no matter what stage of cancer including remissionMon, 11 Oct 2010, 17:11:03 EDT
- Help is on the phone: Reducing pain and depression of cancerTue, 13 Jul 2010, 16:36:33 EDT
- Breast cancer survivors benefit from practicing Mindfulness-based Stress ReductionThu, 29 Dec 2011, 21:32:08 EST
- Physical symptoms common, disabling among patients with cancer and pain or depressionMon, 11 Oct 2010, 17:11:09 EDT
- Breast cancer intervention reduces depression, inflammationMon, 31 Aug 2009, 17:10:46 EDT