(PhysOrg.com) -- Heavy rains have led to a warm-up in South Dakota, and these conditions have dairy producers concerned because of the potential threat mycotoxins pose to their cows. South Dakota Cooperative Extension Dairy Specialist Alvaro Garcia said dairy cows pose a particular challenge because of the wide-ranging variety of feeds that make up their diets.
- Dairy consumption does not elevate heart-attack risk, study suggestsWed, 18 May 2011, 12:35:45 EDT
- Childhood dairy intake may improve adolescent bone healthWed, 13 Aug 2008, 9:21:24 EDT
- Cows fed flaxseed produce more nutritious dairy productsSat, 26 Jan 2013, 10:02:52 EST
- Test-tube calf embryos more likely to survive Texas summersThu, 2 Sep 2010, 14:44:54 EDT
- Component in common dairy foods may cut diabetes riskMon, 20 Dec 2010, 17:32:50 EST