Thursday, October 7, 2010 - 15:30 in Biology & Nature
(PhysOrg.com) -- Talk about a walk on the wild side: University of Notre Dame researcher Joshua Shrout is co-author of a new paper that shows that bacteria are capable of "standing up" and moving while vertical.
- Notre Dame researcher helps discover 'walking' properties of bacteriaThu, 7 Oct 2010, 17:05:53 EDT
- New paper by Notre Dame researchers describes method for cleaning up nuclear wasteTue, 20 Mar 2012, 16:34:28 EDT
- New paper sheds light on bacterial cell wall recyclingMon, 8 Sep 2008, 15:15:18 EDT
- Notre Dame paper examines nanotechnology-related safety and ethics problemSat, 28 Apr 2012, 1:45:37 EDT
- Twins are intriguing research subjects for Notre Dame biometircs researchersWed, 8 Sep 2010, 15:16:07 EDT