Monday, October 4, 2010 - 15:30 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Skype is replacing its CEO with a Cisco Systems executive. The change may indicate the Internet calling service is closer to announcing specific plans for an initial public offering.
- Computer scientists find vulnerabilities in Cisco VoIP phonesMon, 7 Jan 2013, 16:04:36 EST
- Stakeholders and public should use 20 specific health indicatorsWed, 17 Dec 2008, 11:58:32 EST
- Involving men in family planning/partner communication about sexSun, 19 Oct 2008, 12:36:37 EDT
- Dartmouth College researchers help set security standards for the InternetWed, 8 Jul 2009, 11:09:45 EDT
- Yale computer scientists devise a 'P4P' system for efficient Internet usageTue, 27 May 2008, 15:21:36 EDT