Sensitive new quantitive methods could be used to detect small signs of increased tremor and impaired motor skills caused by exposure to certain metals, and to follow up the treatment of neurological disorders, reveals a thesis from the University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Early lung cancer detectionTue, 5 Oct 2010, 17:02:59 EDT
- Small molecule receptor detects lipid's telltale sign of cell deathTue, 13 Sep 2011, 17:35:54 EDT
- Stereotactic radiosurgery as effective in eliminating Parkinson's disease tremors as other treatments but less invasiveMon, 2 Nov 2009, 13:52:15 EST
- Sun and moon trigger deep tremors on San Andreas FaultWed, 23 Dec 2009, 13:40:41 EST
- Tools for more accurate dosage of drugs against HIV/AIDS and malariaFri, 6 Mar 2009, 9:45:13 EST