One in eight parents reported that his or her child had not received pediatrician-recommended care - medication, laboratory testing and/or appointments with specialists - during the previous 12 months due to concerns over cost and payment, according to a study, presented Sunday, Oct. 3, at the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) National Conference and Exhibition in San Francisco.
- 1 in 8 parents forgoes pediatrician-recommended careSun, 3 Oct 2010, 7:02:43 EDT
- Parents comfortable with alcohol screening in pediatricians' officesMon, 3 Nov 2008, 9:43:27 EST
- Operation Unified Response: 3 phases of disaster care in HaitiSun, 3 Oct 2010, 7:02:41 EDT
- Medical home care approach improves efficiency and care at clinic for low-income familiesMon, 4 Oct 2010, 3:31:23 EDT
- New study suggests most preschool-age children exceed daily screen time recommendationsThu, 28 Oct 2010, 1:32:02 EDT