(PhysOrg.com) -- The convergence in the coming year of three cyclical conditions affecting ocean temperatures and weather is likely to create unprecedented challenges for states that depend on water from the Colorado River, a new UCLA study suggests.
- Ocean conditions likely to reduce Colorado River flows during this winter's droughtFri, 1 Oct 2010, 13:17:24 EDT
- Smaller Colorado River projected for coming decades, study saysSun, 23 Dec 2012, 16:34:29 EST
- NASA-funded study shows desert dust cuts Colorado River flowTue, 21 Sep 2010, 9:08:50 EDT
- NASA study shows desert dust cuts Colorado River flowTue, 21 Sep 2010, 9:08:52 EDT
- Ancient Colorado river flowed backwardsMon, 4 Oct 2010, 10:34:45 EDT