Monday, September 27, 2010 - 17:21 in Health & Medicine
Genetic ancestry has no discernible influence on how African American patients with asthma respond to medication, according to a Henry Ford Hospital study.
- No link between genetic ancestry, asthma response in African-AmericansMon, 27 Sep 2010, 16:42:58 EDT
- Genetic ancestry: A new look at racial disparities in head and neck cancerSun, 26 Sep 2010, 14:08:29 EDT
- Genetic study clarifies African and African-American ancestryMon, 21 Dec 2009, 15:57:44 EST
- Genetic ancestry of African-Americans reveals new insights about gene expressionFri, 5 Dec 2008, 11:41:42 EST
- Visits to asthma specialists delayed for African-American childrenMon, 16 May 2011, 17:35:29 EDT