Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 10:28 in Physics & Chemistry
The world's largest offshore wind farm opened in Britain on Thursday, as part of the government's bid to reduce the carbon emissions that drive climate change.
- Answers to huge wind-farm problems are blowin' in the windTue, 16 Dec 2008, 10:14:32 EST
- Performance goals needed now for offshore wind turbine industry in USThu, 28 Apr 2011, 13:05:25 EDT
- Proposed wind power grid to make wind power more reliableMon, 5 Apr 2010, 15:32:02 EDT
- Proposed grid could make offshore wind power more reliableMon, 5 Apr 2010, 15:31:57 EDT
- Offshore use of vertical-axis wind turbines gets closer lookMon, 30 Jul 2012, 23:21:45 EDT