Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 17:49 in Health & Medicine
An international team of Alzheimer's disease experts, led by Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, has uncovered a gene variation that appears to predict the rate at which Alzheimer's disease will progress.
- Newly identified genetic marker involved in aggressive Alzheimer's diseaseThu, 16 Sep 2010, 17:43:44 EDT
- Researchers identify genetic marker of aggressive Alzheimer's diseaseThu, 16 Sep 2010, 17:43:42 EDT
- Researchers find 2 more genetic risk factors for Alzheimer's diseaseSun, 6 Sep 2009, 13:39:20 EDT
- Genetic markers ID second Alzheimer's pathwayThu, 4 Apr 2013, 21:32:48 EDT
- Gene variation linked to earlier onset of Alzheimer's symptomsMon, 9 Jun 2008, 17:35:53 EDT