Wednesday, September 8, 2010 - 09:21 in Health & Medicine
Consuming energy drinks during team sports could help young people perform better, a study suggests.
- Energy drinks may give young sports teams an edge, study saysWed, 8 Sep 2010, 9:39:10 EDT
- Protein sports drinks proven to give best performanceTue, 23 Dec 2008, 20:07:18 EST
- Study: Sports drink consumption can cause tooth erosionFri, 3 Apr 2009, 13:16:53 EDT
- Sports stars are no role models, say scientistsWed, 21 Apr 2010, 21:04:51 EDT
- Cereal and milk is the new sports supplementThu, 14 May 2009, 2:14:39 EDT