(PhysOrg.com) -- Two ecological issues of increasing concern are the conservation of threatened and endangered species and the management of invasive species. A study by University of Georgia Odum School of Ecology postdoctoral researcher Andrew M. Kramer and associate professor John M. Drake has important implications for both.
- Searching for a silver bullet: Measuring biodiversity to inform species conservationWed, 17 Oct 2012, 16:06:18 EDT
- Researchers find a keystone nutrient recycler in streamsTue, 28 Jun 2011, 19:32:15 EDT
- Conservation from space: Landscape diversity helps to conserve insectsSun, 7 Feb 2010, 21:28:31 EST
- Continuing management needed for most threatened and endangered speciesMon, 10 Sep 2012, 10:06:20 EDT
- While the cat's away: How removing an invasive species devastated a World Heritage islandMon, 12 Jan 2009, 12:36:06 EST