The first study to look at simplified English-language consent forms translated into another language calls into question the common belief that a translated consent form meets readability standards. The study appears in IRB: Ethics & Human Research.
- Clinical trials abroad: Making non-English language consent forms readableTue, 10 Aug 2010, 16:37:56 EDT
- Clinical trials: Comprehension unaffected by simplified consent forms or paymentTue, 10 Aug 2010, 16:37:57 EDT
- Patient consent forms should educate not intimidateWed, 17 Dec 2008, 13:29:20 EST
- Consent forms for research: Have they improved in 25 years?Fri, 28 May 2010, 15:36:44 EDT
- Fluent English speakers translate into Chinese automaticallyTue, 14 Jun 2011, 22:33:58 EDT