Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 13:14 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have discovered an enzyme crucial to a type of DNA repair that also causes resistance to a class of cancer drugs most commonly used against ovarian cancer.
- Researchers identify key enzyme in DNA repair pathwayThu, 29 Jul 2010, 14:46:09 EDT
- Researchers discover how key enzyme repairs sun-damaged DNASun, 25 Jul 2010, 13:29:13 EDT
- Nature's elegant solution to repairing DNA in cancer, other conditionsWed, 20 Apr 2011, 11:06:32 EDT
- Upside-down world: DNA protecting protein helps cancer drug to kill cellsTue, 28 Apr 2009, 7:17:05 EDT
- TG2 identified as potential therapeutic target in chemo-resistant ovarian cancerTue, 15 Jul 2008, 9:08:24 EDT