Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 16:28 in Physics & Chemistry
Scientists at the National Research Council of Canada (NRC) and the University of Ottawa (uOttawa) enjoyed a bird's eye view of a chemical bond as it breaks.
- NRC, uOttawa scientists first to watch a chemical bond break using molecule's electronsWed, 28 Jul 2010, 17:29:01 EDT
- For the first time ever, scientists watch an atom's electrons moving in real timeWed, 4 Aug 2010, 14:25:29 EDT
- Researchers shed new light on catalyzed reactionsWed, 19 Nov 2008, 15:50:40 EST
- Unlike rubber bands, molecular bonds may not break faster when pulledWed, 17 Jun 2009, 11:45:15 EDT
- Breaking harmful bondsThu, 28 Aug 2008, 14:36:03 EDT