Friday, July 23, 2010 - 06:42 in Health & Medicine
(PhysOrg.com) -- The spread of cancer cells in the tongue may be reduced if a gene that regulates cancer cell migration can be controlled, according to new research at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Gene may hold key to reducing spread of oral cancersFri, 23 Jul 2010, 11:59:07 EDT
- New finding in cell migration may be key to preventing clots, cancer spreadThu, 14 Jan 2010, 14:27:40 EST
- Wistar researchers identify gene that regulates breast cancer metastasisMon, 5 Oct 2009, 13:25:15 EDT
- Genes found to play a role in breast cancer's spread to the brainWed, 6 May 2009, 13:36:44 EDT
- Newly discovered gene plays vital role in cancerFri, 27 Feb 2009, 9:28:54 EST