Friday, July 16, 2010 - 09:42 in Earth & Climate
A team of researchers including Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego geophysicist Dave Stegman has developed a new theory to explain the global motions of tectonic plates on the earth's surface.
- Breakthrough achieved in explaining why tectonic plates move the way they doFri, 16 Jul 2010, 10:43:26 EDT
- Scripps scientists discover 'lubricant' for Earth's tectonic platesWed, 20 Mar 2013, 15:36:07 EDT
- New view of tectonic platesFri, 27 Aug 2010, 9:23:10 EDT
- Scripps researchers discover new force driving Earth's tectonic platesWed, 6 Jul 2011, 14:35:40 EDT
- UCLA scientist discovers plate tectonics on MarsThu, 9 Aug 2012, 17:05:55 EDT