Wednesday, July 7, 2010 - 11:56 in Physics & Chemistry
A new type of heat pump being developed at Purdue University could allow residents in cold climates to cut their heating bills in half.
- New system to reduce heating costs in cold climatesWed, 7 Jul 2010, 15:37:51 EDT
- Birds reduce their heating bills in cold climatesWed, 23 Jun 2010, 10:04:25 EDT
- How heating our homes could help reduce climate changeFri, 24 Sep 2010, 9:37:39 EDT
- Pumping up the heat for a climate-friendly futureFri, 11 Jun 2010, 10:28:28 EDT
- Heat and cold damage corals in their own ways, Scripps study showsFri, 3 Feb 2012, 16:36:49 EST