Monday, July 5, 2010 - 13:49 in Earth & Climate
Two of his colleagues dangled on ropes 100 feet above from the gnarled branches of a giant sequoia tree. Steve Sillett could hardly contain his excitement.
- Giant sequoias yield longest fire history from tree ringsThu, 18 Mar 2010, 9:44:30 EDT
- Study of giant viruses shakes up tree of lifeThu, 13 Sep 2012, 13:01:06 EDT
- Fog has declined in past century along California's redwood coastMon, 15 Feb 2010, 15:40:25 EST
- Global sea-rise levels by 2100 my be lower than some predict, says CU-Boulder studyThu, 4 Sep 2008, 15:23:18 EDT
- Cloud forest trees drink water through their leavesThu, 13 Dec 2012, 11:35:09 EST