Virginia Commonwealth University researchers have discovered a mechanism by which an enzyme regulates gene expression and growth in melanoma cells, a finding that could someday lead to more effective drugs to attack cancers and make them more treatable.
- Researchers identify key enzyme in melanoma cell developmentThu, 17 Jun 2010, 16:21:51 EDT
- Researchers identify mechanism used by gene to promote metastasis in human cancer cellsMon, 29 Sep 2008, 17:49:25 EDT
- Novel enzyme inhibitor paves way for new cancer drugFri, 16 May 2008, 10:42:42 EDT
- Discovery of gene mechanism could bring about new ways to treat metastatic cancerTue, 1 Jul 2008, 11:56:37 EDT
- Researchers identify gene that regulates tumors in neuroblastomaMon, 1 Jun 2009, 15:57:16 EDT