Wednesday, June 9, 2010 - 17:51 in Earth & Climate
(PhysOrg.com) -- Fish exposed to fly ash at the site of the Tennessee Valley Authority coal ash spill are faring better than some expected, researchers have learned.
- So far, fish appear to be healthy after fly ash spillWed, 9 Jun 2010, 19:06:28 EDT
- Cleaning up oil spills can kill more fish than spills themselves, say Queen's biologistsMon, 16 Mar 2009, 10:26:06 EDT
- LSU researchers find impact of oil spill in marsh fish speciesMon, 26 Sep 2011, 20:35:03 EDT
- Scientists describe 2 new species of fish from area engulfed by oil spillThu, 8 Jul 2010, 11:21:59 EDT
- LSU expert teams with Ohio State researcher to track species affected by Gulf oil spillWed, 25 Aug 2010, 11:36:30 EDT