The evolution of computer systems has freed us from keyboards and now is focusing on multi-touch systems, those finger flicking, intuitive and easy to learn computer manipulations that speed the use of any electronic device from cell phones to iPads. But little is known about the long-term stresses on our bodies through the use of these systems.
- The hand as a joystickThu, 26 May 2011, 22:42:00 EDT
- An advance toward ultra-portable electronic devicesWed, 20 Jul 2011, 23:34:44 EDT
- New interactive system detects touch and gestures on any surface Tue, 9 Oct 2012, 18:05:59 EDT
- Today's threat: Computer network terrorismTue, 19 Jan 2010, 10:38:08 EST
- Nano-diamond qubits and photonic crystalsTue, 30 Nov 2010, 11:33:26 EST