Full-Service Partnerships (FSPs) are designed to do 'whatever it takes' to improve residential stability and mental health outcomes for homeless persons with serious mental illness. They are the cornerstone of California's Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) - one of the largest mental health policy experiments in recent history.
- California full-service partnership program is cost effectiveMon, 7 Jun 2010, 17:03:23 EDT
- Nearly 1 in 5 Californians report need for mental health services, study findsWed, 28 Jul 2010, 14:16:11 EDT
- Bisexual community reports need for improvements in mental health servicesWed, 17 Sep 2008, 10:22:38 EDT
- Mental health woes grow while spending declinesThu, 15 Jul 2010, 18:16:13 EDT
- Returning troops face both physical and mental challengesMon, 20 Sep 2010, 10:52:36 EDT