Wednesday, June 2, 2010 - 12:50 in Health & Medicine
The size of tumors in prostate cancer patients is directly linked to their weight, according to a new six-year study conducted by researchers at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit.
- Study: Prostate cancer patients' weight linked to tumor sizeWed, 2 Jun 2010, 14:10:14 EDT
- New tool allows for an alternate method of prostate cancer diagnosisFri, 1 Apr 2011, 0:34:00 EDT
- Patients who refuse prostate cancer surgery have worse long-term survivalTue, 1 Jun 2010, 12:07:15 EDT
- Does race, income predict prostate cancer outcome?Wed, 4 Nov 2009, 12:31:18 EST
- Statins alter prostate cancer patients' PSA levelsTue, 28 Apr 2009, 15:50:15 EDT