Wednesday, June 2, 2010 - 16:23 in Mathematics & Economics
(PhysOrg.com) -- Ian Fasel, a UA assistant research professor, recently received two grants to fund research and design projects toward creating highly intelligent robots.
- A robot that identifies doors from their handlesMon, 16 Aug 2010, 10:15:56 EDT
- For robust robots, let them be babies firstThu, 20 Jan 2011, 13:33:39 EST
- Smart swarms of bacteria inspire robotics researchersThu, 17 Nov 2011, 20:33:50 EST
- Underwater robot swims free thanks to York U-designed wireless controllerThu, 30 Sep 2010, 16:37:42 EDT
- Off to the Future with a new Soccer Robot Tue, 30 Oct 2012, 18:06:57 EDT