Friday, May 28, 2010 - 13:01 in Physics & Chemistry
(PhysOrg.com) -- A team of U.S. and Chinese physicists are zeroing in on critical effects at the heart of the latest high-temperature superconductors -- but they're using other materials to do it.
- Zeroing in on quantum effectsFri, 28 May 2010, 14:10:28 EDT
- Scientists reveal effects of quantum 'traffic jam' in high-temperature superconductorsWed, 27 Aug 2008, 13:30:17 EDT
- Physicists report progress in understanding high-temperature superconductorsFri, 29 Jul 2011, 20:31:54 EDT
- Study helps explain behavior of latest high-temp superconductorsTue, 3 May 2011, 13:02:43 EDT
- High-temperature superconductor spills secret: A new phase of matter Thu, 24 Mar 2011, 14:38:09 EDT