Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 10:08 in Psychology & Sociology
Children are more likely to watch high levels of television if their parents do, but parents do not need to be physically active to help their children to be active, a new study has found.
- Parents' physical inactivity influences childrenTue, 25 May 2010, 10:38:16 EDT
- Parents' perceptions of their child’s competence linked to physical activityTue, 26 Jan 2010, 15:29:42 EST
- Eating habits and exercise behaviors in children can deteriorate earlyFri, 9 Jan 2009, 4:14:49 EST
- Parents' endorsement of vigorous team sports increases children's physical activity, say researchersMon, 6 Jul 2009, 6:56:44 EDT
- Children of combat-deployed parents show increased worries, even after parent returnsThu, 8 Apr 2010, 16:17:01 EDT