Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 14:30 in Biology & Nature
BP reported further progress Tuesday in stemming the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, but new evidence showed part of the slick could be swept to Florida's beaches and sensitive coral reefs.
- Envisat monitors oil spill proximity to Loop CurrentWed, 5 May 2010, 12:18:13 EDT
- Gulf oil spill could widen, worsen 'dead zone'Mon, 7 Jun 2010, 9:59:26 EDT
- Gulf of Mexico oil spill in the Loop CurrentWed, 19 May 2010, 10:41:47 EDT
- NASA's Aqua satellite sees sunglint on Gulf oil slickWed, 19 May 2010, 15:19:40 EDT
- Coral off Puerto Rico's coast 'ideal case study' for Gulf oil spill's impactWed, 25 Aug 2010, 10:44:05 EDT