Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 09:40 in Earth & Climate
NASA has mobilized its remote-sensing assets to help assess the spread and impact of the Deepwater Horizon BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico at the request of U.S. disaster response agencies.
- New method successfully predicted how oil from Deepwater Horizon spill would spreadThu, 2 Sep 2010, 14:25:52 EDT
- NASA satellite imagery keeping eye on the Gulf oil spillFri, 30 Apr 2010, 12:18:32 EDT
- Devastating psychological effects of BP Gulf disaster are explored in Ecopsychology journalMon, 30 Aug 2010, 16:42:50 EDT
- University of California Santa Barbara study reveals how gas, temperature controlled bacterial response to Deepwater Horizon spill Mon, 3 Oct 2011, 22:32:56 EDT
- Mysterious flotsam in Gulf of Mexico came from Deepwater Horizon rig, WHOI study findsThu, 19 Jan 2012, 16:40:06 EST