Tuesday, May 11, 2010 - 12:50 in Astronomy & Space
Using NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope, a Texas A&M University-led team of astronomers has uncovered what may be the earliest, most distant cluster of galaxies ever detected.
- Texas A&M-led research finds ancient city of 'modern' galaxiesTue, 11 May 2010, 13:03:50 EDT
- Texas A&M team determines ancient galaxy cluster still producing starsWed, 18 Aug 2010, 14:08:29 EDT
- Astronomers identify most distant galaxy clusterWed, 12 Jan 2011, 17:01:38 EST
- Ancient galaxy cluster contains 'modern' galaxiesWed, 12 May 2010, 15:59:58 EDT
- Astronomers detect earliest galaxiesTue, 5 Jan 2010, 12:16:30 EST