Monday, May 10, 2010 - 12:01 in Astronomy & Space
Astronomers this summer will take a close look at a rare cosmic cradle for the universe's largest stars, baby bruisers that grow up to have 50 times the sun's mass.
- Astronomers plan second look at mega star birthing groundsMon, 10 May 2010, 12:38:56 EDT
- Observation of X-rays from birth of supernova leads to all-out effort to record stellar deathWed, 21 May 2008, 13:36:00 EDT
- Astronomers look to neighboring galaxy for star formation insightWed, 30 Nov 2011, 15:35:07 EST
- Unravelling the mystery of massive star birth -- all stars are born the same wayWed, 14 Jul 2010, 13:28:54 EDT
- APEX snaps first close-up of star factories in distant universeMon, 22 Mar 2010, 12:08:22 EDT