Tuesday, May 4, 2010 - 11:34 in Earth & Climate
The UK trawl fishing fleet has to work 17 times harder to catch the same amount of fish today as it did when most of its boats were powered by sail, according to new research.
- Fishing fleet working 17 times harder than in 1880s to make same catchTue, 4 May 2010, 12:22:18 EDT
- New method for measuring biomass reveals fish stocks are more stable than widely believedThu, 28 Apr 2011, 10:34:50 EDT
- China tops world in catch and consumption of fishWed, 22 Sep 2010, 12:52:54 EDT
- Putting a price on sea fish Tue, 19 Apr 2011, 10:03:33 EDT
- 'Undesirable' evolution can be reversed in fish, Stony Brook University scientists showTue, 3 Mar 2009, 19:43:08 EST