Monday, May 3, 2010 - 15:11 in Health & Medicine
In younger patients, the estimated radiation risks associated with abdominal and pelvic computed tomography (CT) scans are twice those of older patients, according to a study to be presented at the ARRS 2010 Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA.
- Estimated radiation risks associated with abdominal CT scans are greater in younger patientsMon, 3 May 2010, 16:31:52 EDT
- ASIR technique significantly reduces radiation dose associated with abdominal CT scansFri, 20 Aug 2010, 13:08:35 EDT
- Image filters improve image quality and lower patient radiation dose associated with CT scansMon, 3 May 2010, 16:32:18 EDT
- Simple reduction technique decreases radiation dose associated with CT scans of the headThu, 6 May 2010, 8:46:30 EDT
- Researchers develop computer-based system to automatically track radiation dose exposure from CT scansMon, 3 May 2010, 16:31:09 EDT