Friday, April 30, 2010 - 15:01 in Mathematics & Economics
A 21-year-old Californian man was identified on Thursday as the person who found and sold an Apple iPhone prototype to the technology blog Gizmodo.
- New app for genes on Earth is tool for scientists and entertaining for allMon, 20 Sep 2010, 17:15:58 EDT
- PTB unites magnetic resonance and radar technology in 1 prototypeWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:22 EDT
- New strategy develops 2 prototype drugs against cancer, retinal diseasesThu, 25 Feb 2010, 11:37:06 EST
- Apple enthusiasts welcome WineCrispMon, 4 May 2009, 14:52:48 EDT
- Conserving historic apple treesWed, 4 Nov 2009, 12:09:24 EST