Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 12:28 in Psychology & Sociology
Researchers have devised a new kind of random number generator, for encrypted communications and other uses, that is cryptographically secure, inherently private and - most importantly - certified random by laws of physics.
- Random, but not by chanceWed, 14 Apr 2010, 14:05:21 EDT
- Random numbers game with quantum diceThu, 9 Sep 2010, 12:17:06 EDT
- Lightweight true random number generators a step closerMon, 20 Sep 2010, 5:13:00 EDT
- Mini generators make energy from random ambient vibrationsTue, 23 Mar 2010, 10:38:29 EDT
- Random DNA mix-ups not so random in cancer developmentThu, 3 Dec 2009, 12:38:08 EST