Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 12:28 in Health & Medicine
Published online today in Nature, a paper authored by over 200 members of the International Cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC) describes the beginnings of a Brave New World, a new era of personalised medicine for cancer patients.
- Personalized medicine for cancer patients in a new technology eraWed, 14 Apr 2010, 14:05:01 EDT
- DNA of 50 breast cancer patients decoded Sat, 2 Apr 2011, 10:33:43 EDT
- Targeted messages may encourage some patients to get colorectal cancer screeningsMon, 13 Dec 2010, 17:04:43 EST
- ALK rearrangement found in nearly 10 percent of patients in Lung Cancer Mutation ConsortiumTue, 5 Jul 2011, 5:02:25 EDT
- Bone cancer, from the lab to the clinicTue, 7 Jun 2011, 19:35:50 EDT