Tuesday, April 6, 2010 - 17:49 in Health & Medicine
Patients with sickle cell disease average about 2.5 hospital visits per year, with 18- to 30-year old patients more likely to require acute care or rehospitalization, according to a study in the April 7 issue of JAMA.
- Patients with sickle cell disease have high rate of acute care usage and rehospitalizationTue, 6 Apr 2010, 18:54:10 EDT
- Many sickle cell disease patients need frequent hospitalization or emergency care for painTue, 6 Apr 2010, 18:54:12 EDT
- Most Medicare stroke patients die or are rehospitalized within year after dischargeThu, 16 Dec 2010, 17:36:55 EST
- Quantifying fragmentation of medical informationMon, 13 Dec 2010, 17:04:46 EST
- Studies examine quality of care for hospitalized sickle cell disease patientsSat, 6 Dec 2008, 23:29:43 EST