Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 01:56 in Astronomy & Space
The US space agency NASA gave its thumbs up for the April 5 launch of the shuttle Discovery, which will take a seven-member crew, including a Japanese astronaut, to the International Space Station (ISS).
- Starry-eyed Hubble celebrates 20 years of awe and discoveryFri, 23 Apr 2010, 10:20:32 EDT
- University of Colorado butterfly payload to launch Nov. 16 on space shuttleTue, 10 Nov 2009, 14:23:57 EST
- CU-Boulder to launch butterfly, spider K-12 experiments Nov. 14 on space shuttleMon, 10 Nov 2008, 15:49:35 EST
- Out of this world: New study investigates infection of human cells in spaceFri, 2 Apr 2010, 14:37:22 EDT
- $32 million CU-Boulder instrument package to study space weather set for NASA launch Feb. 9Thu, 4 Feb 2010, 15:05:00 EST