Imec, Holst Centre and the lab of Neuro- and Psychophysiology at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven today presented the Mind Speller, a portable, easy-to-wear, intelligent textual and verbal communications prototype device enabling people with motoric disabilities (suffering from for example brain paralysis or speech or language disorders) to communicate.
- Communication engages complex brain circuitry and processesTue, 16 Nov 2010, 17:05:38 EST
- Poor spellers with good phonetic skills are more often right-handedThu, 29 May 2008, 10:49:46 EDT
- Crossing borders in language science: What bilinguals tell us about mind and brainFri, 18 Feb 2011, 9:34:45 EST
- Researchers reconstruct 3-D hand movement using brain signalsTue, 2 Mar 2010, 17:45:48 EST
- Brain recognizes verbal 'oh dear' waveWed, 5 Nov 2008, 12:14:53 EST