An interventional radiology treatment -the use of intra-arterial yttrium-90 microspheres for liver cancer (also known as hepatocellular carcinoma) -shows promise in prolonging life for many patients with this devastating condition, according to researchers at the Society of Interventional Radiology's 35th Annual Scientific Meeting in Tampa, Fla.
- Novel interventional radiology treatment with microspheres shows promise for liver cancer patientsTue, 16 Mar 2010, 10:56:13 EDT
- Going for gold with a novel interventional radiology treatment for pancreatic cancerTue, 16 Mar 2010, 10:53:38 EDT
- Shutting out soft tissue cancers in the coldTue, 16 Mar 2010, 10:54:00 EDT
- Device advances interventional radiology treatment to clear blocked carotid arteries, prevent strokeMon, 15 Mar 2010, 12:32:30 EDT
- Interventional Radiology Y-90 Liver Cancer-busting Treatment: Safe, Fast, Extends LifeMon, 28 Mar 2011, 10:03:12 EDT