Monday, March 15, 2010 - 10:35 in Physics & Chemistry
A new high-performance anode structure based on silicon-carbon nanocomposite materials could significantly improve the performance of lithium-ion batteries used in a wide range of applications from hybrid vehicles to portable electronics.
- Lithium-ion anode uses self-assembled nanocomposite materials to increase capacityMon, 15 Mar 2010, 10:33:13 EDT
- Better lithium-ion batteries are on the way from Berkeley LabFri, 23 Sep 2011, 16:36:51 EDT
- Silicon-coated nanonets could build a better lithium-ion batteryTue, 16 Feb 2010, 10:24:23 EST
- Toughened silicon sponges may make tenacious batteriesMon, 16 Jul 2012, 17:04:28 EDT
- Nanotechnology sparks energy storage on paper and clothSat, 20 Feb 2010, 13:22:04 EST