Monday, March 8, 2010 - 12:56 in Biology & Nature
An HHMI scientist has moved a step closer to turning sexually-reproducing plants into asexual reproducers, a finding that could have profound implications for agriculture.
- Asexual plant reproduction may seed new approach for agricultureMon, 8 Mar 2010, 11:23:12 EST
- CSHL-Mexican team coaxes sexually reproducing plant to brink of asexual reproductionMon, 8 Mar 2010, 9:53:19 EST
- Ptooey!Thu, 14 Jun 2012, 16:34:59 EDT
- Study shows value of sexual reproduction versus asexual reproductionThu, 21 Jan 2010, 18:10:46 EST
- Seed size is controlled by maternally produced small RNAs, scientists findWed, 11 Apr 2012, 16:35:14 EDT