Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 16:14 in Astronomy & Space
A new technique is being developed to detect water in the protoplanetary disks of other solar systems. If successful, it would help in our understanding of how habitable planets form.
- Nearby planet-forming disk holds water for thousands of oceansThu, 20 Oct 2011, 18:31:52 EDT
- 2 Solar System puzzles solvedWed, 25 Jul 2012, 12:41:17 EDT
- Jupiter-like planets could form around twin sunsMon, 5 Jan 2009, 13:36:25 EST
- Astronomers discover and 'weigh' infant solar systemWed, 5 Dec 2012, 14:40:24 EST
- Solar system's birth record revisedFri, 2 Nov 2012, 16:09:57 EDT